Timely and accurate diagnosis is a crucial component in the management of COVID-19. PanbioTM COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Device is a diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human nasopharyngeal or nasal samples from individuals who meet COVID-19 clinical and/or epidemiological criteria. It can identify potentially contagious individuals with or without symptoms in 15 minutes. The product may be used in any laboratory and non-laboratory environment providing accessible and rapid solutions for large-scale testing in varieties of point-of-care settings.
- WHO EUL listed, CE Mark
- Rapid results in 15-20 minutes
- Self-contained tube with “break off” swab minimizes staff exposure
- Extraction tube is fully enclosed for disposal
- Able to detect known emerging variants of COVID-19 so far including Delta, Kappa and Mu, etc.
Nasal swab Type
- Sensitivity 98.1% , Specificity 99.8% (Nasal swab vs Nasal PCR)
- Sensitivity 91.1% , Specificity 99.7% (Nasal swab vs Nasopharyngeal PCR)
- Patient-friendly nasal sample collection (~2cm depth collection from both nostrils)
- Minimizes discomfort and undesirable reflexes like coughing and sneezing
- Less Invasive, Lower technical complexity
Nasopharyngeal swab Type
- Sensitivity 91.4% , Specificity 99.8% (Nasopharyngeal swab vs Nasopharyngeal PCR)