Medical-Grade Air Purification Technology for use in critical areas to remove Particles Viruses, Bacteria, Microbes, Chemicals.
The Airgle AG600 is FDA Class I, Disinfectant, Medical Device air purifiers specifically engineered to help with airborne infection control at hospitals, clinics, dental practices, and other health care facilities. It has 3.5lbs of activated carbon to remove odors and VOCs. The cHEPA filter removes particles including nanoparticles as small as 3nm (0.003μm) with a 99.999% efficiency. Nanoparticles, such as viruses, that can pass through ordinary filters and may remain airborne almost indefinitely, are captured by our cHEPA filter. The Titanium Pro is a patented photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) module and UV light, which irradiates viruses (down to their DNA) and other pathogens, killing them by way of photocatalytic oxidation down to 0.01 microns. The UV stage also sterilizes the air with each air change.
- Ideal for large rooms 296 square feet
- Titanium Pro® module
- Powerful deep cleaning with rated airflow of 200 CFM
- Ultra-quiet motor technology
- Aluminum housing
- Easy-to-replace filters
- Handy remote control
- Auto and night modes control
- Ozone-free technology
- Energy Star qualified
- AHAM Certified CADR: Tobacco Smoke 191, Pollen 191, Dust 197
- Certification: AHAM Certified, Energy Star Certified and ETL Listed
Airgle Air Purifier (AG600) Brochure