Tricab C-50 (Citric Acid 50 %)
Citric Acid 50 % is a liquid concentrate for the highly efficient citrothermal disinfection, cleaning and decalcification of haemodialyis machines.
The concentrate is used at 83°C in accordance with the machine manufacturer`s instructions.
Unlike disinfecting agents that have strongly oxidising or aggressive acidic properties, Citric acid 50 % with its high-powered disinfectant properties is very material compatible, user friendly and environmentally neutral.
- Optimum decalcifying with cleaning effect
- Excellent disinfecting properties: bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal (incl. HBV, HCV, HIV) at 83 °C, exposure time 15 minutes
- Economical because only a low application concentration is required
- Requires only little time per application
- Safe to use and neutral to the environment