A complete CD4 testing solution
The BD FACSPresto™ system includes the instrument, integrated software, sample incubation work station, and single-use disposable cartridges. The system is designed to provide absolute and percentage results of CD4 T lymphocytes and total hemoglobin (Hb) concentration in whole blood samples.
To fit the needs of resource-limited settings, the BD FACSPresto™ CD4 counter is small and portable, weighing just under 7 kilograms. It can be operated by a rechargeable battery and is designed to handle extreme environmental conditions, including both temperature and humidity.
- Fluorescence imaging and absorbance reading technology, with embedded software that reads patient samples from a single-use disposable cartridge
- Cartridges use dried-down fluorescently labeled antibodies to eliminate cold chain requirements, simplifying storage and reducing cost
- Large touchscreen interface is operated using graphics, making it language-independent
- On-board videos demonstrate system operations to assist in training and use
- Software also checks counting accuracy of the instrument at power-on self-test and reagent performance with each result
Visit our online catalogue for more information. BD FACSPresto Catalogue