The medical gases used in a healthcare facility are life-supporting elements that gives direct influence in maintaining the life of the patient. Therefore, medical gas piping system must be safe and secure to provide stable supply.
The following systems are infrastructures of Medical Gas Supply for hospitals.
- Medical Gas Supply Stations - Oxygen Supply Station (Oxygen Concentrator Unit), Air Supply Station (Packaged-factory assembled fully integrated medical air station), Vacuum Station (Packaged vacuum station), Manifolds (Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide)
- Medical Gas Monitoring System - Area Monitor and Alarm Panel
- Environment Solution System - Anesthesia Gas Scavenging System (AGSS) - Ejector & Blower Systems
- Terminal Unit - Wall Type Outlets (NSV outlet, Outlet with key, CPS outlet)Special Type Outlets (Ceiling type, Reel type, Ceiling Module)
- Secondary Equipment - Secondary equipment connected to medical gas outlets designed for safe, secure and easy usage.
- Oxygen Humidifier (DC Type)
- Wall Suction Unit (FA Type and vica Type)