- The D-Fend Pro water trap is intended for use with the respiratory module while monitoring respiratory parameters.
- It can be used for both adults and pediatric patients, within a professional healthcare facility in anaesthetic environment and it provides protection for the respiratory module.
- The PTFE membrane of the D-Fend Pro water trap inhibits bacteria, viruses, water and contaminants from entering the respiratory measurement system.
- The D-Fend Pro water trap is developed to protect the gas analysis system from moisture and contaminants, and to enable the seamless operation of CARESCAPE respiratory modules.
- Water traps are simple to handle and the water container can be emptied whenever more than half full.
- Replace the D-Fend Pro water trap every two months or more frequently if the monitor so indicates.