The OEC Elite CFD is designed to improve your premium C-arm experience enabling you to:
- See more anatomy with exceptional detail at low dose
- Experience clinical versatility for complex patients and case mix
- Enable surgical workflow with ergonomics and efficiency
With advanced technology, intelligent workflow, and dose control, the OEC Elite CFD is the future of mobile surgical imaging. Choose between three C-arm models: Ergo-C, Super-C, and Super-C Motorized to complement your surgical needs. This system is ideally suited for a range of surgical needs including vascular, cardiac, orthopedics, gastrointestinal, endoscopic, urologic, critical care, pain management and emergency procedures.
See What You Need to See
- CFD CMOS Flat Detector—a more efficient panel that delivers better image quality at low dose.
- True continuous fluoroscopy allows you to view more detail—no stutter, visual lag, or ghosting.
- Largest Field of View (FOV)*—see 20% more anatomy during your procedures.
- Efficient image capture with SmartView - 180/180 pivot joint on Ergo C-arm model
- Easy C-arm positioning with improved maneuverability and light workstation
- Simplified user interface with less clicks and active icons
- Enhanced imaging control and planning with Live Zoom, Digital Pen, measurements and annotations.
- Multiple imaging profiles for clinical preference: General, General HD, Bolus Chase, Vascular, Cardiac, Orthopedic, and Spine.
- Six dose control options that can be used alone or in various combinations: Digital Spot, Digital Cine Pulse, High Level Fluoroscopy, Standard Fluoroscopy, Low Dose, Pulse.