GE observed the daily experiences of extremity surgeons and identified ways to help improve your workflow, comfort, and control with a simplified mini C-arm design.
The OEC Elite MiniView can improve your mini C-arm experience by allowing you to:
- Manage your mini C-arm single-handedly with speed and ease
- See detailed and full-sized dual images without straining
- Optimize image quality and dose
- Count on your mini C-arm's reliability to support higher productivity
CMOS Flat Detector (CFD) technology: Optimizing Image Quality and Dose
- 2x greater spatial resolution than current mini image intensifier
- A uniform image free of geometric distortion
- Smaller, thinner, easier to position
- Easily accessible low dose mode: From the tube head control panel, the user can select low dose mode which provides a similar high resolution image to normal mode but at approximately half the mA, reducing dose for both the patient and clinician.
- Convenient autotracking. Superb images: In situations where the anatomy may be off-center, MiniView automatically seeks the subject anatomy anywhere within the imaging field and selects the optimum imaging technique.