The result is a truly hybrid cardiovascular ultrasound system that is rugged, reliable, robust, with exceptional ergonomic design, and a rich feature set.
The Vivid™ T9, ergonomically-enhanced and ideally designed for cardiovascular practices and Shared Services, combines the established, intelligent cardiac imaging capabilities of GE Vivid systems with exceptional shared services performance of the LOGIQ™ systems.
Reliability was the number one priority in developing the Vivid T9. The system was designed and rigorously tested to provide a hardy robustness and reliability even in very harsh, demanding environments.
- Cardiac Auto Doppler
- Tissue Velocity Imaging
- AutoEF 2.0*
- Automated Function Imaging (AFI)* 2.0
- Tissue Tracking/Tissue Synchronization Imaging*
- Strain/Strain Rate Imaging*
- Complete cardiac transducer selection
The flexible Vivid T9 delivers exceptional shared service image
quality, with options to customize the system to your facility’s needs.
- Virtual Convex**
- Auto IMT*
- LOGIQ™ View*
- Blood Flow Imaging*
- Versatile shared service transducer selection*
9L-RS, 12L-RS and L6-12-RS transducers.
- Four active probe ports
- ECG port
- Integrated HDD (500G)
- Multiple USB ports
- Air filters easily accessible and
- Ergonomic FlexFit design
- Alphanumeric keyboard with support for eight character sets
- Ergonomic full size hard key layout
- Interactive back lighting for control panel
- Six TGC pods
- Image manager on the touch screen
- 10.1" ultra-high-resolution, wide-screen format, color, multi-touch LCD screen
- Interactive user-configurable dynamic software menu
- LCD Monitor
- 21.5" wide-screen, High-Definition (HD), flicker-free LCD display
- Articulating monitor arm
- LCD translation
GE Vivid T9 Brochure