The exclusive design of the Gibeck Humid-Flo HME allows it to remain in-line during the first 72 hours of mechanical ventilation, even during aerosol treatments.
- Reduces circuit breaks aiding clinical adherence to clinical guidelines regarding infection control practices
- Protects caregivers from exposure to depressurizing circuit spray
- Allows for the delivery of SVN or MDI aerosols
- Reduces the need to routinely interrupt ventilation, therefore maintains positive-end expiratory pressure
- Hygroscopic bacteriostatic microwell paper media provide optimal moisture output with low resistant to flow.
- Individually packaged.