Hudson RCI Voldyne 5000 Intensive Spirometer is used for maintaining and improving inspiratory volume and respiratory fitness. It measures the volume of air that user inspire and shows how effectively user is filling his lungs with each inhalation. It is compact with ergonomic design and features advanced low-work-of-breathing filter.
- Volume measurement up to 5000 mL accommodates large inspired volumes
- Good-Better-Best flow window
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Advanced, low work-of-breathing design
- Built-in handle
- Particulate filter screen in mouthpiece
- Individually packaged, 12 to a case.
How to assemble Hudson RCI Voldyne 5000,
- Remove components from package.
- Attach open end of tubing to stem at front side of exerciser.
- Slide the yellow pointer to prescribed milliliter level.
- Hold or stand exerciser in an upright position.
- Exhale normally.
- Then place lips tightly around mouthpiece.
- Inhale slowly to raise the white piston in the .
- When inhaling maintain top of the yellow flow cup in the Best flow range.
- Continue inhaling and try to raise piston to prescribed level.
- When inhalation is complete, remove mouthpiece from mouth, hold breath as prescribed and exhale normally.
- Allow piston to return to bottom of chamber, rest and repeat exercise.