- Arrow catheters feature the Arrow Blue Flex Tip, an integral catheter tip, which is more pliant than the catheter body. It brings less intimal damage, irritation and designs to minimize the risk of vessel trauma.
- The Arrow Advancer will help you to easily straighten the J-tip of the spring-wire guide and insert it with only one hand, advancing into its proper positions with your thumb.
- Available in double lumen and triple lumen,
- Available in 4, 5, 5.5 , 7 and 8.5 French sizes.
- not made with natural rubber latex
Recommend storage temperature
- It is generally recommended that ARROW® products should be stored between 20 – 25°C (68 – 77°F).
- The products should not be exposed to freezing temperatures at 0°C (32°F) or below nor excessive heat 40°C (104°F) or above.
- Multi-lumen indwelling catheter: radiopaque polyurethane with Blue Flex Tip, extension line clamps
- Spring-wire guide, marked: (straight soft tip on one end - "J" tip on other) with Arrow Advancer
- Introducer needle
- Normal syringe with Luer-Slip or Arrow Raulerson spring-wire guide introduction syringe
- Tissue dilator
- Injection site cap
- Dust cap: non-vented
- SecondSite™ adjustable hub: fastener
- SecondSite™ adjustable hub: catheter clamp
(Arrow Central Venous Catheter Brochure)
Double Lumen, 4 Fr (1.5 mm OD) x 13 cm
|CS-14502||Double Lumen, 5 Fr (1.8 mm OD) x 13 cm|
|CS-14553||Triple Lumen, 5.5 Fr (1.9 mm OD) x 30 cm|
|CS-16553-E||Triple Lumen, 5.5 Fr (1.9 mm OD) x 13 cm|
|CV-15703||Triple Lumen, 7 Fr (2.5 mm OD) x 20 cm|
|CV-15703-E||Triple Lumen, 7 Fr (2.5 mm OD) x 20 cm with Raulerson Syringe|
|CS-12703||Triple Lumen, 7 Fr (2.5 mm OD) x 16 cm|
|CS-12853||Triple Lumen, 8.5 Fr (3.0 mm OD) x 16 cm|