Olympus BX-53P Polarizing Microscope
This series employs UIS2 optics to achieve excellent performance in polarized light observation. These units deliver optimum compensation for optical aberrations to achieve images of optimal sharpness. Six compensators are available to allow observation and measurement at various retardation levels.
- Conoscopic/orthoscopic version and orthoscopic version available
- 6 different kinds of compensators are available
- Accessories and video/camera system of BX3 Series mountable on BX53-P
- Observation Method: Brightfield, Polarized Light and Simple Polarized Light
- Widefield (FN22)
- Aperture iris diaphragm: adjustable from 2 mm to 21 mm diameters
- Achromat reduced strain condenser (U-POC-2), 360° rotatable polarizer with swing-out achromatic top-lens, click stop at position "0°" is adjustable.
- Polarizing rotatable stage with 3-point centering function
- Rotatable Analyzer with Slot (U-AN360P)
If you want to know more information, visit our online catalog. Olympus BX53P Microscope