Olympus IX-series Inverted Microscope
IX83 / IX73
The Olympus IX83,IX73 inverted microscope has been integrated into our IXplore systems. IXplore Systems are designed to provide solutions-based packages that suit your research application needs.There are two different kinds of each IX model:
- IX83: Two-Deck System>>Enables high-speed, fully automated device selection during live cell research and advanced image acquisition. The two-deck configuration provides excellent expandability.
- IX83: One-Deck System>>An intelligent, motorized microscope featuring a large field number (FN22, left side port) and TruFocus compatibility, thus creating a new standard for live cell imaging
- IX73: Two-Deck System>>The modular IX73 two-deck system can be combined with coded or motorized units for maximum expandability
- IX73: One-Deck System>>A microscope designed with an emphasis on efficiency. Ideal for documentation, routine testing and other tasks
The IX53 has been designed from the ground up to be the finest microscope available for routine inverted microscopic analysis. The combination of excellent optical performance and mechanical quality results in a microscope system of outstanding value and comfort for regular use. Features such as the pre-centered phase contrast, relief contrast and the flexible UIS2 DIC optics enable easy visualization across all magnifications for both thin and thick specimens. Available condensers with different working distances and long working objectives allow observation and documentation of even the most complex samples.
- IX53: One-Deck System>>An outstanding, cost-effective microscope for brightfield and fluorescence applications.
- Expandable to meet growing research needs
- Reliable, clear and bright high-resolution images
- Intuitive and ergonomic microscope control
- Ideally suited for live cell imaging
- Interchangeable modules provide flexible imaging options
- Observation Method:Fluorescence,Differential Interference Contrast(DIC),Brightfield
- Widefield (FN22)
Visit our online catalog for more information. Olympus IX series Inverted Microscope