CX23/CX23T Biological Microscope
Focused on improving workflow for educational microscopy, the CX23 upright microscope requires minimal setup and built with students in mind, the CX23 microscope is not only durable but also reliable. It is easy to carry around the classroom because of these design elements.Their features are as follows:
- Small footprint & Lightweight
- Ergonomic non-slip carrying grips
- Ergonomic grips add safety when retrieving the microscope from high place
- Convenient and easily accessible power cable storage
- CX23 model has two kinds of observation tube type: binocular(CX23) and trinocular(CX23T).
- Built-in transmitted illumination system, LED power consumption 0.5W (nominal values)
- Daylight balanced LED illumination preors on HE-stained samples
- The energy saving LED light source provides a long operation lifetime of 20,000 hours
- All CX 23 models can use for two kinds of observation method: bright field and dark field
Safety features help ensure that the eyepieces, observation tube, objectives, and stage are protected from damage while it is transported or during prolonged and repeated use.
CX33/CX43 Biological Microscope
For comfortable, high-throughput routine microscopy, CX43 and CX33 biological microscopes enable you to remain comfortable during long periods of routine observation. The microscope frame conforms to your hands, and the location of the control knobs maximizes ergonomics to improve work efficiency. With minimal movement, you can quickly set a specimen with one hand, while adjusting the focus and operating the stage with the other hand. The microscopes can also feature an optional camera port for digital imaging.
- Uniform Illumination with Consistent Color Temperature
- Fixed Köhler Illumination for Comfortable Viewing
- Ergonomically Positioned Focus Knob
- Ergonomic Stage and Eyepiece Position
- A long 60,000-hour lifetime with the brightness level remaining stable throughout
- Stage visibility from the eye point position to enable you to smoothly set and check specimens
- CX 33 can use for two kinds of observation method: bright field and dark field
- CX 43 can use for the following observation method: bright field, dark field, phase contract, fluorescence (Blue/ Green Excitations), simple polarized light