- Chlorhexidine is impregnated on the outside of the catheter.
- The Arrowg+ard Blue™ reduces the risk of catheter-related complications—including occlusion, phlebitis, and fibrin sheath accumulation on catheter surfaces—for at least 29 days.
- GlideThru® Sheath and Blue FlexTip® Feature to minimize vessel damage
- Designed to actually inhibit fibrin sheath formation on the catheter surface
Recommend storage temperature
- It is generally recommended that ARROW® products should be stored between 20 – 25°C (68 – 77°F).
- The products should not be exposed to freezing temperatures at 0°C (32°F) or below nor excessive heat 40°C (104°F) or above.
Contraindications & Considerations
forpatients with known hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Indwell time is up to 30 days.
- Arrowg+ard Blue multi-lumen indwelling catheter: radiopaque polyurethane with Blue FlexTip®, Extension line clamps
- Spring-wire guide: (straight soft tip on one end - "J" tip on other) with Arrow Advancer
- Introducer Needle
- Arrow Raulerson spring-wire guide introduction syringe, 5 ml
- Tissue dilator
- Dust cap: non-vented
- SecondSite™ Adjustable hub: Catheter clamp
- SecondSite™ Adjustable hub: Fastener
|CS-25703-E||Triple-lumen, 7 Fr (2.5 mm OD) x 20 cm|