The premier chest drainage solution for thoracic, cardiovascular, trauma and critical care
High Negativity Float Valve
- Preserves the water seal in the presence of high negativity.
- Water floats the valve up into the closed position when excessive negativity occurs; valve opens upon decrease in negativity.
- Marking surfaces are for making notations
- Use pen or pencil.
Self Sealing Diaphragms
- Self sealing diaphragms are provided on the face of the unit to adjust the fluid levels (sterile water or saline) in the Suction Control and Water Seal Chambers
- Helps prevent tipover
- Swings out for stability in use
- The floor stand contains an automatic locking mechanism that locks the floor stand in the open position
- To close, press locking tab to retract floor stand.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Embedded metal coil at the tubing base provides added strength against kinks and blockage.
|A-8000-08LF||Adult-Pediatric, Single collection chamber, 2500 ml drainage collection capacity|
|A-8002-08LF||Adult-Pediatric, Dual collection chamber, 950 and 1900 ml drainage collection capacity|
|A-8020-08LF||Infant, Single collection chamber, 150 ml drainage collection capacity|