Your inquiry was submitted successfully. You can expect to hear from us shortly.
New from Welch Allyn, the Pocket LED Ophthalmoscope features Welch Allyn SureColor™ LED lamps, designed to provide the exact light you need for fundoscopic examination. Examine your patients in style, with four color options to choose from, and optional handle bumper accessory kit.
- 7 apertures:
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Medium- - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Large - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Fixation - graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Cobalt blue - used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Slit- used to determine levels of lesions and tumors.
- Red-Free filter- filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Lightest-weight Welch Allyn ophthalmoscope, for the comfort and control you need during examinations
- Fiber optics provide cool light with no reflections or obstructions
- Portable, to help you meet the challenges you face when treating patients