- For open ventral and inguinal hernia repair.
- Provides high burst strength and tensile strength for a strong repair.
- Prolene (Polyproylene) Mesh is nonabsorbable and is constructed of the same knitted polypropylene monofilament as Prolene (Polypropylene) Suture that resist degradation by tissue enzyme and retain strength indefinitely in clinical use.
- Its bidirectional elastic property allows adaptation to various stresses encountered in the body.
- Prolene (Polyproylene) Mesh is customizable and may be trimmed without unraveling.