Haier Biomedical’s solar-powered vaccine refrigerators are vital to remote, rural and other effected regions in order to ensure the right temperature for vaccines even during power shortages. This products can be used to store vaccine, reagent and freeze ice pack. Haier Biomedical produces a range of chest and upright refrigerators, with our Solar Direct Drive refrigerators available in many different sizes. In the Solar powered it have three types of Refrigerator. There are Solar Refrigerator (HTC), Solar Freezer (HTD), Solar Combined (HTCD). HTC have also chest type & upright.
- WHO/PQS qualified CFC-Free Refrigerant
- Solar power is green and environmentally friendly
- Microprocessor control, solar energy display panel for showing refrigerator & freezer
- Equipped with USB charging socket, for charging the mobile phone
- Easy to clean and corrosion proof
- A level protection ensures required internal temperature
- USB charging socket, for charging the mobile phone
Features for Solar Refrigerator (HTC)
- Wide temperature range,working normally at 5-43°C ambient
- Cooling chamber meet the A level WHO requirements of anti-freezing protection
- Inner door offer additional temperature protection.
- Interior temperature range 2-8°C
Features for Solar Freezer (HTD)
- Interior temperature less than -10°C
- Wide temperature range, working normally less than 43°C ambient
- Heavy insulation layer, high-efficiency of heat insulation
- Can be used to freeze ice pack, applicable to the sunny and power shortage remote area
Features for Solar Combined Refrigerator/Freezer (HTCD)
- The refrigerating chamber and freezing chamber both have the sperate refrigerating system: the two independent refrigerating ensure safety of the vaccine storage
- Refrigerator temperature range is 2-8 °C, freezer temperature is less than -10°C.
- Wide temperature range, working normally less than 5-43°C ambient