Low temperature sterilizer is intended for use in the terminal sterilization of properly cleaned, rinsed and dried reusable metal and nonmetal medical devices used in healthcare facilities. Hydrogen Peroxide(59%) Sterilant is to use with Low temperature sterilization systems which produce hydrogen peroxide vapor from liquid Sterilant. This vapor diffuses throughout the chamber for terminal sterilization of properly prepared (cleaned, rinsed and dried) reusable metal and non-metal medical devices.
- Cart mounted or counter top install options
- An easy to use touch screen control panel that is used to initiate and monitor the validated sterilization cycles
- Proprietary hydrogen peroxide based sterilant which is provided in a multi-cycle container
- Process monitoring and cycle documentation
- Cycle Pass statement on cycle tape when all critical parameters are met
- Automatic load aeration
- System designed for ease of use and maintenance
- Easy installation_ no utilities save electricity required; no special venting required
- Specially designed conditioning phase that aids in removal of residual moisture and all loads should be thoroughly dried before packaging and placing into the sterilizer.
- USB port for cycle downloads
- It is designed with two size chambers (60L and 136L available)