Washer/Disinfector is a mechanical washer/disinfector by providing reliable and repeatable option for automating cleaning steps for quick turn items. Washer/Disinfector is intended for use in the cleaning and intermediate-level disinfection of soiled reusable untensils, trays, glassware, rubber and plastic goods, simple hard-surfaced rigid surgical instruments and other similar items found in healthcare facilities.
- Manual drop-down doors (constructed of double pane tempered glass)
- Stainless-steel pump
- Manifold racks (rotary spray arms positioned to reach all load surfaces)
- Electric heating element in bottom of chamber raise and maintain water temperature)
- Removable stainless-steel filter (prevents debris from entering pump)
- Wash chamber (inhibits corrosive action of detergent, and is easy to clean)
- Chemical injection pumps (allow use cleaning products)
- High-capacity air blower
- Microprocessor control system (a touch screen Customer interface 5.7'' (115mm))
- Drain discharge cool down (If water temperature in sump is higher than 140°F (60°C), cold water is automatically added)
- Electrical control box (fan cooled to extend components life expectancy)
- Storage Condition - Store in a cool place at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).