Zoom Stereo Microscope (SZX series)
The system modularity allows users to create the application dedicated configurations they need. Offering optical and mechanical excellence and stability, and a wide range of modular components, the SZX2 Series is today's first choice in research stereo microscopy.
Offering a zoom ratio of 1:16.4, the SZX16 is ideal for the most demanding applications. New SDF objectives provide a high NA with 900lp/mm resolution. Optimum specimen viewing from large field overview to microstructure, along with instant zoom function to select observation points, is assured.
A zoom ratio of 1:10 is suitable for operations like specimen selection or dissection. SZX10 provides wide viewing and assures fewer oversights while relieving fatigue. Choose from a
wide range of accessories to suit sample needs.
The SZX7 minimizes strain and fatigue while fulfilling the key mission of Olympus microscope designers — to provide the optimal image for any specimen. With a magnification range of 8X–56X (using a 1X objective/10X eyepieces), the SZX7 microscope offers a zoom ratio of 7:1. This high zoom ratio enables a specimen to be observed at
- Advanced Stereo with Wide Zoom Ratio
- Practical Design for Advanced Research
- Digital Imaging and Documentation
- Choice of Suitable contrast and observation method and high-performance objectives in SZX10
- Galilean Optical System
- Observation Method: Phase Contrast, Simple Polarized Light, Brightfield, Darkfield, Oblique, Fluorescence(unavailable in SZX7)